Rally a local group of farmers together, split the cost and create a community.Contact us
Grass Groups are an incredible experience for all involved. Rotating meetings between member farms ensures learning and change is tracked, held accountable and shared in a way that drives continual improvement across the region.
Tell me more!
- Quarterly on property group meetings
- Advanced practical grazing implementation coaching for peer groups
- Dedicated grazing coach facilitated meetings
- Management driven meeting agendas
- Structured members reporting process
- Meetings are rotated between members properties
- Assessing grazing plans together as a team for each season
- Addressing personal practical issues around grazing planning implementation
- Peer based ecological, animal and pasture performance appraisal in the paddock
- All online courses + live coach
- Community discussion access
- Invites to live conversations with Dick
- Downloadable resource library
- Optional telephone support session in between meetings included
- Using the Maia grazing platform (cost not included) for implementation and record keeping
- Additional on-site days can be added on where necessary for individual businesses or the group
$550 per business per meeting*
* Minimum four businesses. Monthly and custom pricing available.